Occupy Sudbury, Ontario Canada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wednesday's march!

3 posters

Go down

Wednesday's march! Empty Wednesday's march!

Post  kaylag Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:14 pm

Hello everyone! Just want to get a head start on here about how we should organize our march on Wednesday!

I was thinking we should do it after the speech from John Clarke (the time is still TBD). Start by heading through Tom Davies Square (inside the foyer as well!), then up though Cedar st, to the banking square (where maybe we can even go inside the banks for about 5 minutes each), then back down elm, through Paris and back to the park. I'll make a map and upload it here!

More ideas and thoughts please!
kaylag
kaylag
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wednesday's march! Empty Re: Wednesday's march!

Post  SirCanuck Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:51 pm

When you say Wednesday , you mean Nov. 2nd ?

Going into the banks is a bad ideal, as doing so we may have to deal with police...Going to the banking center of Sudbury is a good ideal tho.... Instead of going into the banks I would suggest using do not cross tape (use it to get peoples attention by taping around there doors), and have a small pamphlet to let people entering the banks know exactly how much profit these banks make and how much bail money and tax cuts they received.....

The path seems like a great choice, its all on busy streets and will get lots of attention
SirCanuck
SirCanuck

Back to top Go down

Wednesday's march! Empty timing

Post  ChristyK Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:04 am

If the march is coming after the workshop maybe that's a reason to keep the workshop on one of the earlier times (1 or 2, instead of 3). Or alternatively, maybe it is a reason to put the workshop at 3 so the march coincides with people getting off work.
ChristyK
ChristyK

http://anothersteptotake.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Wednesday's march! Empty Re: Wednesday's march!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum